Reopen date June 2, 2020
Please read the following requirements before your next visit.
- As part of my Covid19 safety guidelines it’s recommended that I take the temperature of all clients upon arrival, if your temperature exceed 100.4 you’ll be asked to reschedule.
- Clients must wear a mask when entering until you are on my facial table
- I’ve installed a fiberglass shield that is similar to the attached image. To be the barrier between us while I too wear a mask and gloves (mine is currently being made once completed I will post here)
- I purchased a plastic garment bag for your cloths which will be wiped out for sterilization and sanitation between clients
- Hand sanitizer will be available and mandatory to use at my entrance (and throughout)
- I will wipe down your purses before entering. These can be left on counters floors etc they too need sanitizer just like our hands (cell phones too) before entering
The video attached was created when everyone began their “extra cleaning” in stores etc. I wanted to repost this video for the cleaning details I go over in it.
I look forward to continuing to provide YOU with excellent service and can’t wait for your next visit!! I’ve missed you!